Click below for a list of nails polishes used, a tutorial, and, of course, more pictures!
First things, first, here's what you need!
[From Right to Left...]
- Black. I used Zoya Storm which was perfect because the holographic glitters are like built in stars. A black creme will work fine too.
- Blue Frost. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Freeze!
- Gray Creme. I used UO Barstool which is a grey-blue.
- Neon Pink. I used Color Club Jackie Oh!
- Purple. I used Zoya Aurora. The holo glitters in Aurora seemed perfect for this. You could also use a purple creme, frost, or foil.
- Fine Glitter Top Coat. I used Wet 'n Wild Kaleidoscope.
- Make-Up Sponge. This is the only tool you will need!