New York Fashion Week is a crazy time in NYC! There are so many events going on. Unfortunately, many are not open to everyone and those that are fill up fast! So when I saw that Urban Decay was giving out coffee & samples in Chelsea I headed straight there!
I exited the 14th Street Subway Station and started walking down 15th Street. Immediately, I spotted the street truck. The Urban Decay people were really nice & I got a free specialty coffee & a bag full of samples!
So here's what I got in my bag:
- Primer Potion | A must-have! Prevents fading & creasing and keeps your eye make-up on all day.
- Supercurl Curling Mascara | Great mascara for lengthening & curling your lashes.
- 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero | These liners are great for smudging & using on the waterline for an intense eye look.
- All Nighter Long-Lasting Make-up Setting Spray | I am in love with this stuff! Makes my make-up last all day & limits shine.
- Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Strip | Peppermint-y gloss in a nude colour.
- Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Naked | Nude colour in a thick pencil. Moisturizing, good pigment, and glossy.
- Naked Skin Foundation in 1.0 | I am definitely going to be buying a full-size! This foundation is great for my a-little-on-the-oily-side-skin and perfect for everyday use with light/medium coverage. It feels very light on, so it can be built up for a more flawless effect.
|Swatches of Zero, Naked, & Strip|