While there, I did a quick & dirty swatch of 5 different golds over white.
- Thumb: Julep Oscar, a super dense uniform gold glitter. (I am getting this in the mail next week! Can't wait!)
- Index: Sephora by OPI Blasted in Gold. Nice shatter that would look great over many colours: white, black, a vampy red, a true blue, you name it!
- Middle: Sephora by OPI Jewelry Top Coat in I Found a Pot of Gold. Super fine gold glitter with Clear diamond glitters (those might require some fishing!).
- Ring: Sephora by OPI 18K Gold Top Coat. This nail polish is amazing! It is so beautiful. This picture doesn't do it justice! It looks so natural and is much more yellow than the fake golds. It is super easy to apply and also drys very smooth.
- Pinky: Sephora by OPI Jewelry Top Coat in Only Gold for Me. Micro gold glitter and larger gold circles. Easy to apply.
Overall, I think golds are so pretty to pair with any summer colour. It would make a great complement to turquoise, white, coral, sand, orange, & much more! I hope you find the type of gold you are looking for. My mini trip to Sephora definitely made me add some polishes to my wish list!
|Time Warner Towers & Shoppes at Columbus Circle|
If you are interested in joining Julep Maven you can get your first box for 1 cent! That means I am getting 2 nail polishes (including Julep Oscar) & a mani/pedi product for just 1 penny. I would definitely recommend trying it out. These polishes retail for $14 each, so there's really nothing to lose.